Member Since: Jun 04, 2010
Has Submitted: 11 works to the site
Has Reviewed: 42 works of others
Last Sign In: 3 Days ago
I've been writing for the last 7 years and have submitted to a few contests but haven't ever won anything. My stories tend to be about animals and young people that go through tragic events and then overcome them. I am writing to ages 10-15 yr olds. I mostly write short stories (fiction and autobiography), although I do have a story or two that is 30 pages. I am a Christian (Apostolic Pentecostal) and so some of my stories have a Godly theme.
- Location: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Writing Level: Trying to get published for the first time
- Education: High School
- Age: 13-17
- Gender: Female
- Occupation: Other
- Hobbies/Interests: Writing, Ballet, Dog Sitting and Training, Babysitting, Singing, Drawing, and Reading
- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, Kathryn Fitzmaurice, Scott O'Dellfind at: Amazon
- Faith Hope and Ivy June (Reynolds Naylor) find at: Amazon
- The Year the Swallows Came Early (Fitzmaurice) find at: Amazon
- The Shiloh Series (Reynolds Naylor) find at: Amazon
- The Island of the Blue Dolphins (O'Dell) find at: Amazon
- Bud, Not Buddyfind at: Amazon
- Live like there is no tomorrow !
- Work like you don't need the money.
- Love like you've never been hurt.
- Dance like nobody's watching.
- Sing like nobody's listening.
- Live like it's Heaven on Earth.