untitled Writing Group
Upload your writing to this writing group
and get quality critiques from peers or classmates
in order to strengthen and improve your writing!
What is Review Fuse?
Review Fuse facilities the peer critique process for writing groups and courses. We help authors improve by:
- Encouraging high quality critiques through our structured critique process
- Facilitating the peer critique process for writing courses or traditional writing groups.
- Providing detailed critique frameworks that help reviewers focus on the most important elements of writing.
- Allowing reviewers to add inline contextual comments while critiquing.
- Providing tools that help authors aggregate and synthesis multiple reviews of your work.
- Allowing interaction with the general Review Fuse community and private topic focused writing groups.
More About Public & Private Writing Groups
The person who creates the group, known as the moderator, determines who can join and participate in the group. The moderator also chooses how many assigned reviews members of the group will be asked to complete for each submission and can create customized review frameworks for the group to use.
When a group is designated as public then anyone can request to join the group. The moderator can choose to allow anyone to join or to review and approve applications for membership. Private groups are only accessible by invitation.
If you choose zero assigned critiques then group members can access and critique each otherís works via your group private content catalog. This is the most common setting used by university writing courses.