How Public & Private Groups Work
- Facilitate the peer critique process for writing courses or traditional writing groups.
- Groups generally focus on learning about specific writing genres, topics, and skills.
- Groups let you interact with those you know and trust.
- Create your own review frameworks.
- Upload an unlimited number of items for your group to critique.
- Use our critique analysis tools to synthesize and digest the critiques you receive.
- You can meet with group online when it is convenient for you.
- Premium Review Fuse members can create and join an unlimited number of groups.
- Non-premium members can purchase group access for their traditional writing group or classmates.